National Family Assurance is a company that provides insurance to families.
National Family Assurance Group Inc. is a Bellevue, Washington-based online insurance marketplace.
It was founded in April 2016 by Michael Rowell and Michael Paulus. Assurance IQ, an insurance platform focused on enhancing consumers’ personal and financial health, owns and operates the company.
National Family Insurance company offers life insurance from prominent carriers such as
It connects customers with the company whose products best meet their demands and budget. The company primarily targets first-time insurance purchasers.
What services and products does National Family Assurance provide?
The insurance partners of the National Family Assurance Group offer a variety of insurance alternatives, including:
- Term life insurance is one of the most common and least expensive types of life insurance. For up to 30 years, a predetermined sum is paid out annually.
- Whole life insurance is a policy with a guaranteed cash value that remains in force as long as premiums are paid.
- Universal life insurance provides variable prices as well as a living benefit advantage.
- Final expense coverage pays for obligations that policyholders must pay off before they die, including mortgages or medical bills, as well as funeral and burial expenses.
Customers can also add disability income, critical sickness, family income benefits, child protection, and other riders to their life insurance policy.
National Family Assurance provides the following services as part of its service:
- Guaranteed issue full life insurance up to the age of 85
- There is no need for a medical exam to obtain life insurance.
- Coverage of up to $500,000 is available.
- All policies come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
How to Request a Quote
The National Family Assurance website does not disclose any information on its insurance partners, but it is simple to register and request a quote online. All you have to do is fill out a form with some basic personal information, and they will choose the best insurance for you.
They will also advise you on how much life insurance to purchase and provide monthly cost estimates.
Complaints from Customers
The majority of National Family Assurance consumer complaints are about the company’s advertising and sales practices rather than individual life insurance policies.
After completing the online form to obtain a quote, customers begin receiving phone calls and unwanted emails from insurance salespeople. In addition, they are frequently unable to reach customer care to opt-out.
How did I get on their mailing list?
When you submit your personal and contact information to National Family Insurance to request a quote, your information is available to insurance agents. They will begin contacting you via phone or email to sell you their items.
How do I get rid of the unwanted phone calls and emails?
Unsolicited marketing phone calls and emails are among the most prevalent complaints filed against the company. Part of the issue is that the email addresses and phone numbers you contact change regularly, making it impossible to ban or opt-out.