Topics covered in this article
- What Actually is Open Care Seniors?
- What are open care final expense plans?
- How do open care final expense insurance policies work?
- There are two options
- How much does a final expense and funeral plan cost?
- Open care senior plan rates 2021
- “Open Care Senior” is associated with which life insurance companies?
- Final expense plan and funeral expenses
- What does funeral insurance cover?
- Benefits of Final Expense Plans
- Who Needs Open Care Final Expense Plans?
- How to get final expense and funeral insurance?
What Actually is Open Care Seniors?
Open Care Senior is an autonomous life insurance company based in the heart of Florida. Among the policies of this company, final expense insurance plans are the most popular. In addition, they also sell whole life insurance, term life insurance, cash value life insurance, and Medicare policies. More explanations about the policies of this famous licensed life insurance company are available in this article.
What are open care final expense plans?
These are the Final expense/funeral insurance plans provides by the licensed company “Open Care Senior”. They are the same final expanse policies as the other popular companies in the USA offers. In simple words, “Open Senior Care” is the name of the Insurance company.
How do open care final expense insurance policies work?
Open care plans are available from $2000 to $5000, and you don’t need any medical exam. Prices and coverage are fixed and don’t change. It’s a cash value life insurance policy, and it never expires.
There are two options
- Guaranteed acceptance insurance:
- No health questions
- No medical exam
- Guaranteed to be approved
- Simplified issue life insurance
- No medical exam
- Answer health questions
- Best health history guarantees qualification
- Option of term life Insurance
The second option is open care term life insurance policy that ranges from $25,000 to $500,000. But, again, this is for the specifically defined period.
The time duration of open care term life insurance policies is 10,20, or 30 years.
The duration of the policy depends on age. For example, 60 years old will be eligible for 10 years or 20 years term plan. However, a 20-year-old will be eligible for all policies.
For all term life policies, the medical examination is mandatory for acceptance.
How much does a final expense and funeral plan cost?
The value of final expense policies may vary depending on the insurer we choose. This can take into account our age, gender, health status and the amount of money to be covered. However, the average value is between $ 30-70, but in some cases the policy may go up to $ 120.
Open care senior plan rates 2021
|$2000 ||50||$10/month || $08/month |
|$5000 ||50|| $19/month ||$15/month |
|$8000 ||50|| $28/month ||$23/month |
|$10000 ||50|| $34/month ||$27/month |
|$15000 ||50|| $50/month ||$39/month |
|$25000 ||50|| $81/month ||$63/month |
|$30000 ||50|| $96/month ||$75/month |
|$40000 ||50|| $127/month || $099/month |
|$50000||50||$158/month|| $123/month |
For the age of 60 years old Non Smoker Seniors rate 2021 ranges from 11$ to 242$.
|$5000 ||60|| $22/month || $27/month |
|$8000 ||60|| $33/month || $42/month |
|$10000 ||60|| $41/month || $51/month |
|$15000 ||60|| $59/month || $75/month |
|$20000||60|| $78/month || $99/month |
|$25000 ||60|| $96/month || $123/month |
|$30000 ||60||$115/month || $146/month |
The final expense and funeral plan is an insurance policy focused on covering a person’s medical and funeral debts upon death. This policy helps us to be prepared for one of the saddest moments of our life. With it we can pay for the funeral services, the urn, vault, flowers, tombstone and all the extra expenses that may come out.
At Insure Guardian we have the right tools to offer you the best final expense and funeral plans on the market.
What does funeral insurance cover?
As we have mentioned, open care final expense insurance allows our family to cover the most common expenses of our death, such as:
- Funeral services.
- Coffin, tombstone, vault, and flowers.
- Burial or cremation.
- Debts and legal services.
- Loans or mortgages.
Benefits of Final Expense Plans
Like most insurance, this policy guarantees us financial protection. In order to understand the importance of this open care final expense plans, let’s see some of its benefits:
- It reduces death expenses, it also guarantees that benefits are granted, as long as the premiums are paid.
- Obtaining these policies is easier than other insurance and can be paid monthly or annually.
- The beneficiary can choose what to spend the insurance money on.
- They generally do not require medical exams and accumulate a cash value, which can be used while the policy is active.
Who Needs Open Care Final Expense Plans?
We all need a final spending plan that reduces the financial losses of our families at the time of death. However, the elderly and those who are not in good health are the ones who most need open care final expense plans.
Currently the average cost of a funeral can range from 9,500 USD onwards; this without counting the costs of transport, flowers or tombstone.
In general, we have all experienced the death of a partner or loved one. By thinking about that moment we can remember how painful it can be. It can also become a much more distressing situation, if you do not have the necessary resources to give you a dignified farewell.
Also Read : Life insurance for couples